Belgium – HM3A VIVACTIS is looking for a Market Access and Development Manager
HM3A Vivactis is a consultancy agency specialized in market access for pharmaceutical and medical devices. Our core of four partners, accrued together more than 200 years of experience and expertise.
Based in Brussels, Belgium with a core business in the Benelux, we network throughout Europe.
This extensive network allows us to work with leading experts in all important strategic therapeutic areas.
We work mainly through two phases starting with the assessment phase where we together with our customers evaluate the complete data set and gauge the therapeutic and economic value of the proposed technology, we formulate a proposal for market access strategy, inclusive of tactical and action plan.
After this assessment and approval by the client, we implement an agreed action plan comprising filing strategy, follow-up and guiding through the whole process.
- Foster our commercial strategy through prospection of new clients and the establishment of CRM database.
- Help streamline sales processes, prioritize and follow up of offers
- Develop a communication strategy conjointly with the marketing department
- Develop European consulting business through in house and Vivactis leads
- Provide support to consultants on coordination of market access activities at local and international level
- You have a scientific background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry and 1-2 years relevant work experience in market access and/or consulting An additional business degree or some commercial experience are a bonus.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills allowing you to reach a consensus between different partners
- Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You are a strategic thinker, able to zoom out to think holistically as well as to zoom in on details as needed.
- Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles.
- Team player: partnership & team building with a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical business environment
- You are fluent in French, English and Dutch
- A diversified job in a professional and dynamic organization
- A family-business philosophy offering flexibility and fast decision-making processes with entrepreneurial mindset
You are the woman or the man of the situation? Let’s be in touch !
Send your Resume AND Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org